Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Over-indulgence

I wish the pope sold indulgences for food rather than sins. I'm trying really hard this week to not over-indulged in all the Girl Scout Cookies that have arrived at my office. I survived today but it's bound to get worse. I was planning on making some cookies for myself but due to yoga tonight won't get to it until tomorrow at best (or maybe Sunday at worst). Can I survive the Girl Scout invasion?

I also over-indulged at the farmer's market today. Some stuff will just have to stay here until I have more room to carry it home. Everything just looked so good! I couldn't help myself.

Last night was a new creation: Curried millet/lentil/cauliflower soup. It was delicious! Though obviously it needs a catchier name.


This is some bread that a woman brought to my yoga class. Apparently her roommate is a bread baker and she had some extra loaves. We all took some home.


Tonight is pasta night. Soba noodles with tofu, cauliflower, and mushrooms. All my creativity was used yesterday so I'm back to the basics now. It tastes good so I can't really complain.

No comments: