Thursday, March 5, 2009

Broccoli

We've had lots of broccoli this week. Mostly because I forgot that we hadn't used up all the broccoli I bought last week at the farmer's market and so I ended up buying more. As of last night we had 6 heads of broccoli. Now we're down to 3 which is not so bad.


Tuesday night we had pizza and beer so that we could watch Buffy. (Anything for Buffy!) It's from our local pizza place which probably thinks we're insane. Someone at work saw my leftovers the next day and asked if I was eating a forest. It's a cheese-less, tomato sauce-less pizza with pesto, broccoli, mushrooms, and arugula.


Wednesday is pasta night. We had soba noodles with broccoli, king trumpet mushrooms, tofu, and pecans. I also used up some miso-tahini sauce and a half a lemon. It turned out quite good.


Tonight, Thursday, we are having brown rice with a pinto bean dip (canned pinto beans, onions, garlic, butternut squash, and miso), and sauted vegetables (broccoli- of course, carrots, baby bok choy, and onions).

No comments: