Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Comfort Food

Sometimes the only comfort you can get is from food. I admit it's a fleeting and momentarily satisfying comfort. This week I'm sure I ate food, though some of it was definitely take out. I even have pictures of it. But all I remember is the short moment of comfort that it offered. My comfort food is not vegan nor macrobiotic. For most people, including me, it's a thing of childhood. (Hence the whole "teach your children well" aspect to that song.) My choice is straight up mac 'n cheese from a box. And right at this moment it's the most comfortable thing I have.



A salad


I can't tell you much about these dishes because I didn't make them.





Note: There might be a bit of a hiatus from the blog. I'm sure I will still eat food, just not sure I will get any joy from it for a while.

No comments: